Munusculum (1999 - 2007)
The Humanities Center now has set aside $5,000 annually for a “Munusculum” or Small Grants program. We will offer up to $300 to help full-time faculty with the following academic expenses:
- Database searches to support research and creative projects
- Reproduction of materials (photographs, microfilms, videos) viewed at libraries or museums
- Costs of using copyrighted materials in publications
- Artwork or photographs used in publications
- Production of camera-ready manuscripts
- Direct subvention to publishers
The program will not fund travel expenses.
How to Apply
Application must be made in writing to the Director justifying the need for this support.
There is no deadline. Requests will be funded on a first-come-first-serve basis until the budget is exhausted.